Saturday 7 July 2012

loveone PUGFEST! Competition Ipswich Hand Painted Mug - I Love Suffolk


Today at 'loveone' in Ipswich, Suffolk, was 'PUGFEST'!!

Cathy, the shop owner of 'loveone' ran a special day, celebrating pugs - 'PUGFEST', inviting everyone in the area with a pug or small dog, to the shop for a 'get-together'...


To celebrate the very first 'PUGFEST', we ran a competition, to win a pug inspired mug, hand painted and totally bespoke.  Everyone who came to the store on the day, filled in a form, placed it into a jar and at the end of the day, Cathy announced the winner... click link below to view on YouTube...


As you can see, the WINNER was a pug called RINGO... congrats!  I have added a picture of him below... how cute and cool is he!?  :)

I also received another order today for a bespoke mug, a lady at 'PUGFEST' asked me to paint a mug, with her pug on it called PERCY...  I can't wait and will be sure to show you the results.  But until then, here is a picture of a 'pug mug' before being painted, glazed and fired.  I think it looks fab!!





WINNER!! - RINGO


Victoria Petchey - Website Launch

Also, I wanted to announce the launch of my personal website, victoriapetchey.com

I designed the website myself, but with the help of a local Graphic Design, whom I would strongly recommend - Hannah Gayfer (link to work on victoriapetchey.com), I was able to get the website on the world wide web.

Please check it out and feel free to contact me, follow me, tweet me, like me... etc

I am an artist by trade and paint, create and design an array of things...



Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment