Wednesday 11 July 2012

A Mug Fit For An OLYMPIAN!


As we are getting closer to the Olympics, which start next month!  I thought it was only fitting that I painted a mug to commemorate this exciting event.

The official Olympic logo is trademarked and you are not allowed to use this, so I tried to create a design which symbolised the Olympics in a 'roundabout' way.

I decided to use 5, simple stick figures to represent a small collection of Olympian challenges...  Next, I painted each one in the corresponding colours, to the 5 Olympic rings, in the same order as the trademarked logo.


Overall I think these came out a treat!  I also included the British flag inside the mug and painted '2012' on the handle...

Perfecto! 

A mug is only £15 - Hand painted and you CANNOT get these anywhere else!  Super special souvenir, of a wonderfully British themed summer this 2012!


ON SALE at the following:





Or buy in store at
21 St Peters Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1XF











Thank you for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment