Sunday 8 July 2012

#SBS Theo Paphitis and #SSBS - Small Suffolk Business Sunday - I Love Suffolk


Twitter is a marvelous part of our society today, for individuals, businesses, creators, news etc..  

Becuase I do, love Suffolk, I have decided to launch my own weekly competition, every Sunday on twitter, called - #SSBS - Small Suffolk Business Sunday

As I'm sure you are aware, Theo Paphitis, an inspiration business man to me, runs his own competition every Sunday, between 5-7.30pm called #SBS - Small Business Sunday (link below) where small businesses across the UK 'tweet' to him about what it is they do.


I think #SBS is a wonderful event across twitter every sunday and its great to see smaller businesses getting a mention...  However, I want to celebrate some of the wonderful small businesses that we have across our county in Suffolk...  As a result, #SSBS  has been born.



To celebrate the launch of #SSBS it is only fair that Theo Paphitis recives the first mug to commemorate this...

Here are some pictures of the mug below...  I hand painted everything you see and personalised it with a message underside, adding his favourite football team, mentioning #SBS and placing his business logo's on the mug!  

This was a joy to paint and if anyone would like to commission such a mug please look further down in this blog, to see more examples of my work, or visit my website and see my facebook page.

Hope you like it Theo :)













#SSBS

For this competition I am starting - #SSBS 'Small Suffolk Business Sunday' I want, all small businesses across Suffolk to tweet @ilovesuffolk what it is their business does and include the hashtag '#SSBS' every Sunday, between 5-7pm... 

Then, at the end of that Sunday, I will go through all the tweets recieved, pick ONE winner, RT their business and hand paint a mug for them, with their business logo on and '#SSBS Winner' with the date below.  The winner will also get a permanent link to my website and be listed as an '#SSBS Winner!' I will also blog about their business and the hand painted mug they will receive...  The mug will look very similar to the one pictured above.

Thank you and start tweeting your Suffolk Business to @ilovesuffolk this Sunday between 5-7pm, don't forget to include #SSBS in your tweet and GOOD LUCK!

Small Suffolk Business Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment