Tuesday 12 June 2012

Childs Drawing Mug Perfect Gift Hand Painted in Suffolk

A lady I know, who is a regular customer at my work in Ipswich, often comes into the store with her two young children Leo and Lily to get colour copies made of her children's fabulous drawings...  As some of you may be aware, but I love to re-paint such children's drawings onto mugs, freehand.

I explained that if she was to provide me with her favourite drawings from Leo 4 and Lily 3, I would immortalise them onto a mug for her, to which she was thrilled and loved the idea....  Below is the outcome.

I was so happy with the outcome and it was a joy to paint and create.  Please note that you can order one of these mugs from me for only £15, plus postage and packaging.  This includes the outside of the mug being painted, and any message you want placed underside (exactly how the mug is in pictures below).

This makes the perfect gift!!  Birthday, anniversary, special day, thank you...  the list is endless.

You will not find another mug like it, nor will you find any other drawing so divine as that, to your young babes.

Please contact me on the following for more details and to order a mug:

studio@ilovesuffolk.co.uk













Thanks for reading



No comments:

Post a Comment