Monday 25 June 2012

FREE COMPETITION! Suffolk Summer Market in Ipswich - Gifts

Yesterday at the 'St Peters Street - Summer Market' held in my hometown, Ipswich, Suffolk, was amazing!  I had a fabulous day and I met some truly lovely and inspiring people.

I would like to thank Jess and Chris for organising such a wonderful day (even though it rained, it was still a roaring success!) and on a personal note I would like to thank my fella, for being so supportive in my work and helping me to set up the stall, thank you :)


Those of you who came to my stall, would have seen that I was running a
FREE COMPETITION!!  This was to win one, totally bespoke product from 'I Love Suffolk'...

 *mug* *cushion* or *illustration*

more details in blog below...  There is still time to enter!

On the day, the wedding mugs *Mr 'love' Mrs  -and-  Mrs 'love' Mr * (picture below) were the most popular item on my stall at the 'Summer Market'.  I think these make the perfect wedding gift and are totally bespoke and hand painted for you, with personal dates and a personal message... It's a truly thoughtful gift.  I will be painting and creating these orders within next few days... A blog update on them will follow... So stay tuned.



 Summer Market Poster - I Make Fun Stuff

 Me and my stall!

 Most popular item ordered at 'Summer Market'
Mr 'love' Mrs  -  Mrs 'love' Mr



FREE COMPETITION!!

Right... To enter is simple, provide your name, email, where you are from in Suffolk (or anywhere in the world!) and select which item you would like to win... SIMPLE!

Click on this link below to go to my website and fill in the form on the homepage:


I will be announcing the winner via Twitter, Facebook and on YouTube on 30th June 2012

Here are some pictures of your options below, please remember if you win, you tell me what you would like painted onto a mug, what house/building you would like made into a cushion or what home/building/church you would like illustrated.

This is a totally bespoke competition and designed for you!


*MUG* 
hand painted with love, care and attention



 *CUSHION*
 stitched with love




 *ILLUSTRATION*
hand drawn original




If you would like to order any of the above, please feel free to contact me on the following to discuss your ideas and thoughts.  All of these items make the perfect gift for any birthday, anniversary or special occasion.

Good luck!!  Thank you for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment