Wednesday 30 May 2012

I Love Suffolk Twitter Competition Winner!

During April 'I Love Suffolk' was running a competition via Twitter, to win a classic 'I Love Suffolk - Mug'...  The conditions to enter were simple:

Follow, RT or tweet to 'ilovesuffolk'...


Many of you completed this and I had over 50 people enter into the competition, which was fantastic!  So thank you to all who applied!

On 23rd May 2012 I announced the winner by drawing a number out of hat, which corresponded to my spreadsheet of entries.  You can watch the prize draw taking place by following this link to my youtube channel:




WINNER!

The winner was 'Flatpack Suffolk' - a local company based in Bury St Edmunds, who can assemble your flat pack furniture, equipment or shed - just the way you saw it in the showroom or catalogue!  Please follow the link below to view their website:


Here are some pictures of Roy Everitt from 'Flatpack Assembly Suffolk' holding his bespoke 'I Love Suffolk' mug and postcard!  Congratulations Roy and I hope you enjoy your mug!!




Thanks again to all who entered!  I will be holding another competition soon, so stay tuned for more information, or go to my website and enter your email address to receive latest offers and news updates, thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment