Friday 25 May 2012

#Jubilee Hand Painted Mugs - Perfect Treat or Gift in Suffolk!

As you are aware, I love to paint an array of designs onto mugs.

I hand paint all of the mugs myself, from my home in Suffolk.  Each one is personally attended to, painted with love, care and attention.

As it is coming up for the Queens Diamond Jubilee next month, to commemorate this spectacular British event, I have designed a collection of mugs inspired by the Jubilee...  All of these mugs you can see pictured below.

You can buy one of the designs from Suffolk Food Hall - 'Jubilee 1952 - 2012'.

Jubilee donation to Cancer Campaign in Suffolk...

I am making a donation of £5 to Cancer Campaign in Suffolk for every mug sold through me or via their website:


Each mug is £15, with £5 being donated to a local charity (for whom I donate to and help regularly), this price also includes FREE postage and packaging!  So not only are you getting a bespoke, hand painted mug from a girl who cares, you are also supporting a local charity in Suffolk.

Please support and buy yourself a commemorative Jubilee mug, or buy one as the perfect gift for a friend, loved one, or even for the host of your Jubilee party?

Thanks for reading and if you wish to order a mug, I accept payment via paypal or cheque, please email me for further details and I will be happy to get one sent out to you asap:


Jubilee 1952 - 2012





Bunting - Diamond Jubilee







Diamond - Flag Jubilee







Crown - Diamond Jubilee






Collection of hand painted Jubilee mugs - 
For sale at Suffolk Food Hall and from me - email me at:
studio@ilovesuffolk.co.uk







Me and my mugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment