Wednesday 30 May 2012

Jubilee Mugs - Limited Edition Support Cancer Campaign in Suffolk

Good afternoon!

As you all know I have been working very hard the last week designing, painting and firing mugs for the Diamond Jubilee this weekend.  I am donating £5 to 'Cancer Campaign in Suffolk' for every mug sold.  
You can purchase a mug from my website 'I LOVE SUFFOLK'.


Each mug is painted with love, care and attention.  These are limited edition and at only £15 each, with a £5 donation to charity and FREE postage and packaging, whats not to love about that?


Today in the 'Ipswich Star' an article was published about the Diamond Jubilee mugs and I thought I would share this with you.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to buy a mug from the website for yourself or as a gift for your host this Diamond Jubilee!

No comments:

Post a Comment