Friday 23 November 2012

Christmas, Cake and Ceramics...

What have I been up to?...

Well, last Sunday 18th Nov I had a stall at the 'Christmas Market' on St Peters Street, run by 'I Make Fun Stuff' and 'Loveone'...

It was a fun day with many artisans around... selling vintage items, soaps, jewellery, clothing, lamps, etc... the list was endless and a beautiful sight it was!  The day was chilly but fella and I had a lovely time.

Picture taken by my dear friend Hannah, from 'Huny Bun Bakery'

Here are some more pictures from the day, taken by the fella...




Photo credited to Chris - 'I Make Fun Stuff'

On the day I was giving away prizes... you could have won an 'I Love Suffolk' badge, ' I Love Suffolk' mug, I was also giving away the chance to paint a ceramic on the day, a homemade 'I Love Suffolk' cake by Hannah, from 'Huny Bun Bakery' and I was also giving away the chance, for two lucky people to come along and paint a ceramic for free, at my next 'Ceramic Painting Workshop'...

Here is a picture of the fabulous cake by 'Huny Bun Bakery'... But I will tell you more about this fabulous cake in my next blog entry and where it ended up...

...BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO PAINT....

So, this Saturday 24th Nov, I am holding my next 'Ceramic Painting Workshop' at the shop 'Loveone' in Ipswich, 21 St Peters Street.


I will be there on the day to help you paint any ceramic you wish, from a coaster, mug, dinner plate or side plate...  I promise the day will be relaxing and you will be supplied with free cake and hot drinks :) What's not to love about that?

For more details please go to my website or click on the poster below for further details...



Ceramics make the perfect unique gift for any loved one and I will have examples with me on the day.  Here is an example below of one that I painted for my Mum and Dad this Christmas :)


Coasters

Set of 4 coasters - 'LOVE'

So come along tomorrow and get creative!  Thanks and I look forward to seeing you!


No comments:

Post a Comment