Tuesday 17 April 2012

I Love Suffolk Goes on Holiday!

As mentioned on twitter... I have gone away for a while, a little break from home and to travel through Spain.

Yes I took this picture.

But nevertheless, 'I Love Suffolk' goes on and I have been working on new ideas, plans and projects... (even on the plane I was working on stuff!).


Yesterday I arrived in Spain, sun is blazing, head full of ideas, new camera, art equipment and ready to roll.  Today I sat on the beach and gathered my thoughts, but before hand I went for a walk...



Just to add, everything I sell at 'I Love Suffolk' I use, I wouldn't dream of ever selling something I didn't believe in or think wasn't a quality product.  I have used an 'I Love Suffolk' cotton bag for just about everything... I use one for the gym, one for work and another, I always keep stored in my hand bag in case of emergencies.  These bags are quality and very very strong!!  Trialed and tested by yours truly. 



at £6 each, including free delivery, whats not to love?  Doesn't it make just the perfect beach bag?  I had all of the following stored in there comfortably;

Sun lotion
Make-up
Purse
Camera
Phone
Water 1 litre
Jacket
Pencil Case
1 Sketch Book
x2 Notebooks
Breakfast Bar
(almost everything except the kitchen sink)

I've actually had a lot of people buys these as gifts for friends abroad, as they wrap up super small and fit well in the suitcase when returning home.  Something else that I can personally claim to be true!


If you are interested in getting one, or two for £10 please feel free to contact me :)

studio@ilovesuffolk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment