Wednesday 13 July 2011

Child's Drawing Mug - Hand Painted With Love

Yesterday I painted the following child's drawing, onto a mug...


This drawing is very sweet and works perfectly on the mug!




It was a joy to paint and I look forward to firing it on Friday :)  (Please note that the colours are very 'dull' at the moment, as this is how they look before firing).

please contact me if you would like one:

studio@ilovesuffolk.co.uk

Here are some images of a completed mug that I painted last month...






I also stitched my abstract painting design of Southwold, using felt and made it into a cushion!


 I have never tried making a cushion like this before, but thought it worked very well.  I aim to create another one of my parents home. 

What a wonderful gift idea!  Unique, one of a kind, individual and so very thoughtful.


24 x 12 inches

Thanks for reading, I will update blog again tomorrow with images of large abstract painting I'm working on of Felixstowe pier, not to mention the complete opposite.... The fine art, portrait miniature I am painting for a friend, of his baby boy.

More images tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment