Tuesday 14 June 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to 'I Love Suffolk' - The online blog!


Within the next two weeks everything will launch, including the website and online store, where I will be able to take your orders and bespoke commissions!


'I Love Suffolk' is a brand that was created by myself (Victoria Petchey), as a result of being heavily inspired by the beautiful countryside, coastline and gorgeous historic architecture that this county has to offer.




I am proud to live in Suffolk and call it my home...  As a result, I have designed a range of homeware, gifts and art, celebrating this wonderful county!  From ceramics, bags, furniture, home furnishings, drawings, paintings... the list is endless and within the next two weeks you will see all the products that I have to offer.


I also take on commissions...  Always looking for that perfect personal gift?  Why not commission a mug, with a theme... Birthday, wedding, christening?  Or commission an illustration of a particular building?  Home, work, church?  All are possible and have that perfect, personal touch.






Below are some mugs, that I will be selling online... However, these are currently on sale at 'Suffolk Food Hall' in Ipswich for £12.50 each.  Each mug has been hand painted in Suffolk, individually glazed and lovingly fired with care.








For any further information please contact me on the following:
studio@ilovesuffolk.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment