Monday 27 June 2011

I Love Suffolk - Country Fair and Product

Last week I was incredibly busy, painting, printing and making... But now, I have completed product and can show you all!

On the weekend I exhibited at Rougham Airfield, here are some pictures of my stand :)





On the Sunday I decided to paint a rather large/linear canvas.  I ended up creating an abstract painting of Southwold... Do you like it?  I enjoyed painting it and it is currently for sale £45 plus postage.  One lady who saw the painting commented and said that it was the nicest depiction of Southwold, that she had seen.  This made me very happy.



Please note, that I can create abstract paintings of anything, any home, building, office, pub, restaurant... Just send me an email, with a picture, what size you would like the canvas and I will quote you studio@ilovesuffolk.co.uk

So... My website will be launching mid week and I cannot wait to be up and running.

until then, here are some pictures of product...
























Everything is hand painted, printed or stitched by myself, in Suffolk (except postcards, although they are sourced in Suffolk too!).  Please contact me further for prices if you wish to sell this product, also... You will be able to buy from me direct from Monday 4th July!

Thank you

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment